1. To support and lift up all humans; we practice tolerance and acceptance of everyone regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, citizenship status, country of origin, religion, age, or socio-economic background.
2. To conduct business with honesty and integrity; to support companies that have a clear demonstration of social responsibility and to avoid buying from those who don’t.
3. To do our best to support + strengthen the local economy through supporting and buying from BIPOC, LGBTQ+, Women owned, and other local small businesses.
4. To make an effort in our personal and business practices to be mindful of our environmental impact.
5. To proactively look for opportunities to help + connect others, as well as use the resources we have available to help someone else.
6. To use our success to help others and our community; to give back to that community through donations and volunteer efforts.
7. To lead by example with kindness, compassion, and empathy in all facets of life. Period.
8. To combat systematic racism and marginalization through our business practices; create an equitable system for all walks of life to succeed and thrive.
9. To educate ourselves and actively practice anti-racism, regardless of our environment. Whether it’s at a networking event, conference, or hanging out with friends, we believe silence is complicity and that speaking up for what’s right is the only option. We encourage all professionals to speak up and support each other when they do.