Membership with The Next Gen Network
Meet other professionals of like mind. Be part of something bigger than yourself.
Building a business, a book of business, or looking for trusted referral partners? Us too. We encourage introductions, not sales techniques, and believe in doing our part to give back when we can. Our members agree to a pledge that success not only comes in financial gains, but an ability and responsibility to make a positive impact in the community. Other dynamic, forward thinking individuals who share a similar desire are wanted here. Come join us and network in a more laid back atmosphere.
Coffee is always free to attend. Socials are free for members; $10 for non members.
The Next Gen Network Membership is officially available! Sign up before our first member only event in September.
One-time annual membership: $150 | Or monthly membership: $15
Why should you join?
- Member page + interview; your own page linked to your listing on our directory (still under construction; in the process of adding new members now)
- Lots of valuable discounts from other members + community partners to help you succeed and better yet, strike a balance
- Introductions + connections to our very strong network and beyond
- Monthly group volunteer + community service opportunities
- Joint socials with other membership-based groups
- 2+ free networking events per month
- 4 member-only events per year
- Private Facebook group
- Post A Job Listing and find qualified candidates through our network
AMAZING Member Discounts
- Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce: Chamber member discounts to events
- Worktank @ Mills58 (Peabody, MA): 15% discount for Worktank open coworking space membership
- Cummings Center Properties (Beverly, MA): 2 months free + $1 off sq ft office space for a 5 year lease
- Eastern Bank: 0.50% discount on FlexEquity line of credit
- Peabody Essex Museum: Discounted tickets to GenPEM events
- A Fine Balance Wellness (Peabody, MA): 10% off all yoga classes
- Kristen Morrell: 15% nutrition counseling services + Beautycounter discounts
- Breaking Grounds Cafe (Peabody, MA): 10% off hot or iced coffee
- NE Arc / Heritage Industries Shredding: First 10 lbs of secure shredding for FREE
- Vintage Vault (Georgetown, MA): 15% off store items for NGN members
- Torigian Family YMCA (Peabody, MA): Discounted membership; 10% off of the monthly dues and 50% off of the joiner's fee
- Lisa Ann Schraffa Santin Stylist: 20% off Styling pricing
- Regulate Yours Life Coaching: 20% off service package + friends/family (15%); consultations are always free
- In Need of Nutrition: 25% off all services
- More to come!
With The Next Gen Network:
- We're known for our socially responsible mindset and laid-back approach to professional networking.
- Our emphasis is on relationship building.
- You can leave your sales techniques at home and be your wonderful, authentic self.
- Build relationships through volunteering and community outreach.
- We don't do elevator pitches, we make introductions.
- Be among like-minded, dynamic thinkers who focus on bringing good to the world.
- Help yourself and each other when the opportunity arises.
- We believe in tolerance + equality for all; providing fair opportunities for anyone to succeed regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or background.
Want to learn more about The Next Gen Network? Click here.