What To Expect
We stress equality and tolerance of all humans regardless of gender, race, sexuality, religion, citizenship, country of origin, age, or socio-economic status. Anyone attending our events should feel the same.
These days, separating ‘business’ from ‘personal’ is over. You are your own brand so just show up and be yourself.
Our Regular Events
At our core, we throw laid-back, no pressure networking events to build community with other professionals of like mind. Encouraged attendees are dynamic, forward-thinking professionals and businesses who share similar values and want to help move the needle forward. We also volunteer and may be seen participating in a community event here and there.
Check our calendar below to RSVP to upcoming events, or join the mailing list to stay up to date.
- The Next Gen Network meets for coffee the last Wednesday of every month
- Location: Tartine Kitchen & Eatery; Beverly, MA
- Same type of relaxed format with no agenda
- 10:30 am – 12:30; show up whenever you like
- Friends + children are welcome
- No agenda
- Laid back atmosphere
- Rotating locations + dates
- Good environment for connection & introductions
- Complimentary Food
- FREE for members; $10 for non-members
- Often co-hosted with organizations of like mind (free for NGN + other membership organization members)
- Currently volunteering @ Haven From Hunger in Peabody, MA.
- Serving dinner from 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Children are welcome if accompanied by 18+ volunteer
- Open to the public
- Volunteer opportunity with Root October 24th + November 26th to assist with Resume Building + Mock Interviews:
Resume Building Workshop, Thursday, 10/24; 8:30* am-10:30 am + 12:30*pm-2:30 pm
Assist Root Trainees in building/perfecting their first resume!
Mock Interviews, Tuesday, 11/26; *8:30 to 10:30 AM + – *12:30 PM to 2:30 PM
Work with Root Trainees to practice and hone interview skills in advance of job-seeking.
- *A brief training session + overview will be offered in the first 30 minutes of the workshop for new volunteers. You are welcome to stay for both sessions if your schedule allows! Contact Beth Alaimo here to volunteer at either workshop.
- Stay tuned: Peabody Main Streets + Newhall Fields Community Farm to come.
- Looking to lead a volunteer crew in your area? Contact us.
Events for October 2019
Events Search and Views Navigation
Don’t Miss Out
The Next Gen Network is growing and we’d love to have you. Join our email list to stay up to date on all upcoming events and volunteer opportunities from The Next Gen Network + other friendly organizations.